Saturday, September 3, 2011

Getting to Know Hanna :)




                                             Family
Family is important to me because they are always there with unconditional love. Also, when I am having a bad day a phone call with my family makes a world of difference. We may not always agree on everything but I know I can tell them anything.

   Pets  
( Hemi 5 years old and Bentley 8 months old)
My two Golden Retrievers are the first thing my family and I see when we walk in the door of our home.  They are always standing at the top of the stairs waging their tails and talking to us. They both are great swimmers and during the summer I would have to play lifeguard while they were swimming in my pool. They are important to me because they make me feel secure and are very affectionate.

                                                

Friends
In life it is very important to have friends that you can trust and people that always have your back. A good quality in a friend is someone who is not afraid to tell you that you are doing something wrong or disagree with you. Over the course of my four years in high school I grew a closer relationship with my five friends. Even though we did not go to the same colleges we all still talk to one another and make sure that we stay connected. I am looking forward to making new friends at SCSU!



Religion  
My religion is important to me because it is the foundation of my beliefs in God.  It is my compass in moral standards, my self-esteem and my strong character from knowing right from wrong are beliefs in my faith.







                                                 Community
 It is very important for people to be well rounded in both their professional and personal lives. I believe this   can be accomplished by being involved in your community. When you are involved in your community it can be a very rewarding experience. You can deal with people from different cultures and all walks of life. One of my rewarding experiences was helping at a homeless shelter. It was a humble feeling helping the less fortunate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment